- Devices will not be used every day (mostly will be used during Language Arts and Science) We will be starting out slow.
- The device will come home with your child each day
- If your child forgets their device at home they are not permitted to call home. They can bring it the next day.
- Your child is responsible for their device. They will need to take care of it. I would recommend a case. Only YOUR child is allowed to touch the device. I am not even allowed to :)
- Our door will be locked each time we leave the classroom for security
- If your child is texting, taking pictures, using the internet for purposes besides school work, etc. they will not be permitted to bring their device to school for 2 days.
- It would be helpful to download the Achieve 3,000 app before Monday. This is free and can be found in the "play store." We will also be using the app QR code reader (it is free also if you'd like to download it). Students are not permitted to download apps in school.